From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Southern Army may refer to one of the following.
- Southern Expeditionary Army Group, part of the Imperial Japanese Army during the World War II era.
- Essercito Meridionale of Giuseppe Garibaldi.
- Southern Army, a name under which Southern Command (India) of the British Indian Army operated from 1942-45.
- Russian Southern Army (World War I)
- Soviet Southern Army (Great Patriotic War), sometimes confused with the Soviet Southern Front.
- Southern Army of Gondor from J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth fictional realm.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.