From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up speakeasy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A speakeasy is a saloon, common during Prohibition (1920–1933) in the United States.
Speakeasy may refer to:
Computers and electronics
- SpeakEasy, a software defined radio project of the United States military
- Speakeasy (computational environment), a numeric computational environment and programming language
- Speakeasy (ISP), a large internet service provider in the USA
- Speakeasy (telephone), (aka ASKY-01). The product name for a desktop High-Grade (Type 1) telephone, facsimile and data encryption unit in use by the Australian Government from 1995 until 2010.
- Speakeasy (voice synthesizer) by Personal Peripheral Products
- Speakeasy (App), a mobile app to keep track of lovers launched in 2013
- Speakeasy Comics, a Canadian comic book company
Film and TV
- Speakeasy (1929 film)
- Speakeasy (2002 film), by Brendan Murphy
- Speakeasy (Ireland), a daytime show broadcast in Ireland
- Speakeasy (band)
- Speakeasy Records, a record label
- Speakeasy Club in London during the late 1960s and early 1970s
- Speakeasy is an album by the British rock band Freeze the Atlantic
- Speakeasy (album), by the rock band Stavesacre
- Speakeasy (Directions in Groove album), an album by Directions in Groove
- The Speakeasy (album), a 2010 album by Smoke or Fire
- "Speakeasy", a 1994 single by Shed Seven from their debut album Change Giver
- Speakeasy (Hong Kong), a type of eatery in modern Hong Kong that does not operate under a restaurant licence, but de facto functioning as a restaurant
- Speakeasy Ales and Lagers, a Microbrewery in San Francisco, California
- Speakeasy Theaters, a theater that sells beer and wine in Oakland, California
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.