Starz in Their Eyes
|"Starz in Their Eyes"|
|Single by Just Jack|
|from the album Overtones|
|Released||15 January 2007|
|Format||CD single, digital download|
|Genre||House, funk, indie pop, electronic|
|Just Jack singles chronology|
"Starz in Their Eyes" is a song by British recording artist Just Jack, released in 2007. Released on 15 January 2007, it was the first single from his second studio album, Overtones (2007), which was released two weeks later. The song reached number two on the UK Singles Chart on 21 January 2007.    
The music video, directed by Christian Bevilacqua, was released on 13 November 2006. It was also featured in the Dolce & Gabbana Summer 2008 fashion show. The song itself depicts 'flop stars' and the negative side to fame and explores the idea of others benefitting financially from the fame of celebrities.
|Irish Singles Chart||2|
|Turkey Top 20 Chart||9|
|UK Singles Chart||2|
- "Just Jack - Starz In Their Eyes". youtube.com. Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- "Starz In Their Eyes (4:54)". last.fm. Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- "Starz in Their Eyes". allmusic.com. Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- "Video Lunch: Just Jack - "Starz In Their Eyes". newnownext.com. Retrieved 25 January 2014.
- Sexton, Paul. "Mika, The View Reign Supreme On U.K. Charts". billboard.com. Retrieved 25 January 2014.