From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Stoner, stoner, or stoners in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stoner may refer to:
- Stoner (bass guitarist), bass guitarist
- Alyson Stoner (born 1993), American actress and dancer
- Andrew Stoner (born 1960), Australian politician, member of the New South Wales Legislative Assembly, and the Leader of the New South Wales National Party
- Clayton Stoner (born 1985), Canadian ice hockey player
- Edmund Clifton Stoner (1899–1968), theoretical physicist
- Eugene Stoner (1922–1997), weapons designer
- Jesse Benjamin "J.B." Stoner (1924–2005), American white supremacist and segregationist
- Peter Stoner (1888 – 1980), Mathematics and Astronomy Professor, Author
- Tobi Stoner (born 1984), Major League Baseball starting pitcher who plays for the New York Mets organization
- Casey Stoner (born 16 October 1985) Australian Motorcycle racer, World Champion in 2007 and 2011
- Stoner, in the anime series Eureka Seven
- Helen and Julia Stoner, in The Adventure of the Speckled Band, a Sherlock Holmes story by Arthur Conan Doyle
- Stoner (novel), a 1965 novel by John Edward Williams
- Stoner 63 (XM207), a modular 5.56 mm assault rifle/LMG
- Stoner SR-25 a semi-automatic sniper rifle
- Stoner metal, a sub-genre of metal music
- Stoner (drug user), a habitual user of cannabis
- Stoner, an alternate title for the 1974 Hong Kong film The Shrine of Ultimate Bliss
- Stoners, industrial stonecutters who worked the limestone quarries of southern Indiana
- A person who throws stones during a stoning
- Stoner Witch, an album by Melvins, which was released in 1994 through Atlantic Records
- Pennsylvania Stoners, an American soccer team based in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
- All pages beginning with "Stoner"
- All pages with titles containing "Stoner"
- Stonor (disambiguation)
- Stone (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.