||This article's lead section may not adequately summarize key points of its contents. (May 2012)|
March 10, 1994 |
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
In November 2008, he was invited to represent the World Bank's ICT Leadership Roundtable for adopting ICT in Africa to increase employability and fostering ICT skills in students from these countries.
Young Global leader (CEO)
Baghel was announced as "Young Global Leader" for 2008–2009 by the World Economic Forum, Davos. In that position he would be involved in development programs across the world. He holds a diploma on global leadership and public policy from the Harvard Kennedy School at Harvard University.
- Rajesh Menon (2003-11-06). "Another Gates in the making! Founder at 14, CEO at 17, what next". The Indian Express. Retrieved 2007-07-07.
- Habib Beary (2003-11-17). "Indian teen at gates of success". BBC. Retrieved 2007-07-07.
- "Teenager hopes his firm will become another Microsoft". The Sydney Morning Herald. 2003-11-10. Retrieved 2007-07-07.
- "List that outgrew Hanuman's tail". The Times of India. 2005-11-01. Retrieved 2007-07-07.
- "Suhas Gopinath, Youngest CEO". PETADishoom.com. Retrieved 2007-07-07.
- "Young Achiever Award". EICC. 2007-12-04. Retrieved 2008-03-18.[dead link]
- "Youth with a Mission". City News-Singapore. 2009-10-13. Retrieved 2009-10-25.
- "Young Global Leaders 2008". World Economic Forum. 2008-03-11. Retrieved 2008-03-18.