|Regions with significant populations
|Stockholm and Malmö.
Swedish Poles (Swedish: Svenskpolacker) are Swedish citizens or residents of Polish ethnic, cultural and linguistic heritage or identity. There are approximately 37,347 people of Polish ancestry or born in Poland living in Sweden today.
Notable Swedish Poles 
- Jerzy Einhorn, Medical doctor, researcher and politician (Kristdemokraterna)
- Jerzy Sarnecki, professor in criminology at Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Samuel Linde, Linguist, librarian, and lexicographer of the Polish language
- Dorotea Bromberg (Dorotea Bromberg), Book publisher.Founded along with her father the publishing company Bromberg.
- Bukowskis, Scandinavian fine art and antique auction house established in 1870 by the Polish nobleman Henryk Bukowski
- Peter Jablonski, concert pianist Washington Post wrote about Jablonski “It may happen once a season or once in a lifetime. Along comes a talent, not merely your run-of-the-mill virtuoso, but someone, something extraordinarythat makes you rethink a piece of music you thought you’ve known forever”
- Henryk Lipp, musician and producer
- Dominika Peczynski, singer and model
- Danny Saucedo, singer and songwriter
- Martin Rolinski, singer
- Jacek Czeszynski, Piano teacher and honorary member of the SPPF. 2005 Csezsynski was awarded the Royal Music Academy award for musical promotion.
- Thomas Rusiak, rapper, hip hop producer, musician and singer
- Bartosz Cajler, Leading violinist of string quartet Dahlkvist Quartet. Received awards from the Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage as well as three scholarships from the Royal Swedish Academy of Music. He also obtained scholarships from music schools in Warsaw, Stockholm and Bloomington.
- Chris Maluszynski, (Born Krzysztof)freelance photographer.Has won several "Picture of the year" awards
- Håkan Pieniowski, Documentary filmmaker, director and photographer.Pieniowski received Journalism award in 2000 and the Prix Italia in 2000 for the film"I Love You Natasha!". He has also published the book" Rzeszow, among Polish farmers", with lyrics by Maciej Zaremba.
- Ryszard Solarz, Director. Born in Wroclaw, Poland. Emigrated to Sweden 1969. Studied Film 1975-1978 at London International Film School. Began working for SVT in 1979 as a photographer and editor. Working since 1986 as a free filmmaker.
- Adam Cwejman, Lobbyist and former politician. He was chairman of Liberal Youth (Liberala ungdomsförbundet)between August 2009 and August 11, 2012.Cwejman has mixed Polish-Catholic, Ukrainian Orthodox and Jewish background
Royals and nobility 
- Catherine Jagellon, Duchess of Finland (1562–83), Queen Consort of Sweden (1569–83), Grand Princess of Finland (1581–83) and heir to her mother's claim to the title of King of Jerusalem.
- Sigismund III Vasa, King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania
- Władysław IV Vasa, Polish and Swedish prince from the House of Vasa.
- John II Casimir Vasa, King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania
- Cnut the Great, King of Denmark, England, Norway and parts of Sweden
- Oscar Lewicki, football player
- Stefan Liv, ice hockey player
- Ivo Pękalski, football player
- Dag Szepanski, former football player
- Michal Zajkowski, ice hockey player
- Mariusz Czerkawski, Ice hockey player
- Igor Sypniewski, Former football player
- Ryszard Swierad, Legendary wrestling coach of Spårvägens elite group, and the Swedish national wrestling squad.Appointed by FILA to be the world's best wrestling coach
- Maciej Lampe, Professional basketball player for Caja Laboral in Spain
- Vassili Boguslawski, Boxing coach appointed by the Swedish Boxing Association as leader of the year in 2006. His club Skarpnäcks BK is considered to be one of the finest elite boxing clubs in Sweden.
- Anna Anka, model and TV personality
- Ernst Kirchsteiger, Interior designer who has been host of TV programs Summer cottage, New room and Summer with Ernst.Father from Austria,Mother from Poland
- Henrik Dorsin, Actor, comedian, singer. Grandparents war-refugees from Poland.
Writers and journalists 
- Katrine Kielos, writer and journalist
- Maciej Zaremba, Journalist and author
- Göran Rosenberg, Journalist and author
- Michael Winiarski, Foreign correspondent.In 2010 he won the "Great Journalist Award" in the category "Best storyteller" for his coverage of the earthquake disaster in Haiti.
- Kissie, Blogger Swedish father,Polish Mother
- Katrin Zytomierska, Blogger, columnist, television host, and businesswoman.
- Petrus Kukulski, Creator, writer and copywriter.One of Sweden's most awarded copywriters
- Artur Szulc, Writer of popular history books and articles about World War II with a focus on Poland.
- Czesław Słania, Accomplished postage stamp and banknote engraver
- Magdalena Dziurlikowska, Artist and art critic for the Göteborgs-Posten, Sydsvenska and various art magazines.Dziurlikowska has a BA. in Art History from the University of Stockholm and a master's degree. in art from the College of Arts.