|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|Owner(s)||Mile High Media|
|Parent||Mile High Media|
Sweetheart Video is a Canadian pornographic film studio based in Montreal, Quebec. The studio was founded by Jonathan Blitt and pornographic actress Nica Noelle in 2008, and it specializes in lesbian-themed films. Noelle initially wrote and directed all the films but she left the studio in 2011. Subsequent films were initally written and directed by other people in the adult industry, including Melissa Monet, Dana Vespoli and James Avalon; Vespoli now exclusively writes and directs all the films.
The studio does not cast women in the films that are gay-for-pay. The women have to be lesbian or bisexual in real life because Noelle believes “real lesbians want to see real lesbians”; however, she does wish for men to enjoy the films as well.
Awards and nominations
- sweetheartvideo.com. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- "AVN - Sweetheart Video Signs Its 1st Contract Girl". Retrieved February 11, 2013.
- "About Mile High Media". milehighonline.com.
- Behind the Scenes with Nica Noelle - Behind the Scenes. Retrieved November 23, 2011.
- "Mile High Media and Director Nica Noelle Amicably Part Ways". XBIZ.com. Retrieved 30 November 2012.
- AVN - Mile High Adds Melissa Monet to Director Roster. Retrieved November 26, 2012.
- Pardon, Rhett (May 8, 2013). "Dana Vespoli: Performing a Pathway to Directing - XBIZ.com". XBIZ. Retrieved July 19, 2014.
- Lyon, Jason (May 2, 2014). "AVN - The Storytellers: Interview With Dana Vespoli". AVN. Retrieved July 19, 2014.
- "Dana Vespoli Releases 2 New Films - XBIZ.com". XBIZ. July 8, 2014. Retrieved July 19, 2014.
|This article about a film production company or film distributor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|