From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TFT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TFT may refer to:
- Thin-film transistor commonly used in flat-screen displays
- TFT Inc. A manufacturer for broadcast radio & TV Equipment.
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne, an expansion to the video game Warcraft III
- The Fantasy Trip, a role playing game designed by Steve Jackson
- Task Force Talon, a faction from the video game Act of War: Direct Action
Medicine and psychology
- Thyroid function tests, a collective term for blood tests used to check the function of the thyroid
- Thought Field Therapy, a type of Energy psychology therapy, developed by Dr Roger Callahan
- Trauma-Focused Therapy, a mental health treatment for people who have experienced trauma such as Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Trifluorothymidine, an experimental antiviral medication
- The Fire Theft, a rock band associated with Sunny Day Real Estate
- There for Tomorrow, an alternative band
- The Fabulous Thunderbirds, a blues-rock band
- Task Force Tarawa, the name of the 2nd Marine Brigade during the 2003 invasion of Iraq
- Texans for Truth, an American political action group
- Toys for Tots, a charity organization in which contributors receive Tater Tots in exchange for toys
- The Forest Trust (formerly the Tropical Forest Trust), UK registered charity focused on making the trade of timber from sustainable forest management standard practice
- Tit for tat, an expression meaning "equivalent retaliation"
- Toy Fox Terrier, a small dog breed
- UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television, California, US
- The Friday Thing, an online newsletter from London publisher, The Friday Project
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.