From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up TLC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TLC is an initialism that normally refers to the phrase "tender loving care".
TLC may also refer to:
- TLC (group), an American R&B/hip hop group
- "T.L.C.", a song by the Scottish funk and R&B band Average White Band on their debut album Show Your Hand
- TLC (TV network), formerly the The Learning Channel, an American cable TV network
- TLC (Asia), an Asian television channel
- TLC Australia & New Zealand, the Australian and New Zealand TV channel Travel and Living Channel
- TLC India, an Indian television channel
- TLC (Latin America), a television channel broadcasting to several countries in Latin America
- TLC (Netherlands), a Dutch television channel, which broadcasts lifestyle programs
- TLC (Poland), a Polish television channel
- TLC (UK and Ireland), a UK and Ireland television channel
- TLC (TV series), a British situational comedy that aired on BBC2
- Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match, a type of professional wrestling match
- WWE TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, a professional wrestling event based around the above match
- TLC - Tech Link Corporation, a multimedia franchise specialising in production of videos/TV programmes and music/Radio Shows.
- NYC TLC, the New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission
- Tasmanian Land Conservancy, Australian non-profit organisation
- The Land Conservancy, a not-for-profit, charitable land trust based in British Columbia, Canada
- The Learning Company, an American educational software company
- TLC Camp, American nonprofit providing summer camp for children with cancer
- Transitional Learning Center, a post-acute brain injury rehabilitation facility based in Galveston, Texas
- True and Living Church of Jesus Christ of Saints of the Last Days, an offshoot of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Thayer Learning Center, a boot camp for teens in rural Missouri
- The Learning Center for the Deaf, a school for the deaf and hard of hearing located in Framingham, Massachusetts
- IATA airport code for Lic. Adolfo López Mateos International Airport
- Technology life cycle, describes the commercial gain of a product through the expense of research and development phase, and the financial return during its "vital life"
- Thin-layer chromatography, a chromatography technique used in chemistry to separate chemical compounds
- Total lung capacity, refers to the volume of air associated with different phases of the respiratory cycle
- Toyota Land Cruiser, an automobile
- Triple-level cell, a type of flash memory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TLC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.