|Launched||October 1, 2010|
|Owned by||Discovery Networks EMEA|
|Picture format||16:9, 576i (SDTV)
|Audience share||0.43% (2011, Nielsen)|
|Formerly called||Discovery Travel & Living Polska (2009-2010)|
|Replaced||Discovery Travel & Living Europe (1999-2009)|
|UPC Poland||Channel 114|
TLC is a television channel which broadcasts lifestyle programmes to Poland. It targets mature women and broadcasts programmes related to lifestyle, health, food, and more.
The channel was launched on September 15, 2009 by Discovery Networks Central Europe as the local version of Discovery Travel & Living. It replaced the Pan-European version of the channel, which had been available in Poland since 1999. Unlike the Pan-European version, the Polish channel offers advertising. The channel has 3.6 million subscribers. On October 1, 2010, Discovery Travel & Living Poland became TLC, as part of Discovery's rebranding plan of most of its Discovery Travel & Living channels worldwide.
- "Najlepsze kanały tematyczne: TVN 24 przed Disneyem". wirtualnemedia.pl. 9 January 2012.
- "Kolejny kanał Discovery z reklamami". Wirtualne Media. Text "September 8, 2009" ignored (help)
- "Discovery Travel & Living". Cyfra+.
- "Lokalne pasmo w Discovery Travel&Living". Media2.pl. September 7, 2009.
- "Polski akcent w Discovery Travel & Living". Mediamikser.pl. September 8, 2009.
|This article about a Polish television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|