|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard. If you are connected to one of the subjects of this article and need help, please see this page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Actors and Filmmakers||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Fashion||(Rated Start-class)|
- 1 Removed odd sentence
- 2 What, no mention of the seagull incident?
- 3 "robust romance"?
- 4 album
- 5 Author?
- 6 COLT
- 7 Busch Gardens lets geese ride??
- 8 A bird in the face is worth two in the article?
- 9 Fabio did not sue Busch Gardens
- 10 He Was Born When?
- 11 Keith Lemon's World Tour
- 12 1up EGM Link
- 13 Mascot silliness
- 14 Inappropriate Phrasing
- 15 Big Time Christmas Live
- 16 "With Nephews" Image sourcing
Removed odd sentence
Removed "The goose was never found, and the case went cold." from the "Other" section of the article. There was no alliteration to this in the source, and the way it was tacked on make it look like a snide remark/vandalism.MechanoidWarhead (talk) 06:31, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
What, no mention of the seagull incident?
Come on now, in England this is virtually all he's known for, thanks to it being replayed ad infinitum on blooper shows. It doesn't even get a passing mention in the trivia? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 19:38, 3 October 2007 (UTC)
- Yes... put it in! Allthecoolnamesweretaken 18:49, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
What in goodness name is a "robust romance"? It's a strange phrase, and google is not helping... 126.96.36.199 05:37, 28 May 2006 (UTC)
- I don't know either, I'm removing "robust". Nate 18:55, 12 June 2006 (UTC)
His album was well received? Having listened to it, I can't imagine that being true. Needs a reference. And while I believe he thinks the CD is an embarassment, him saying it needs a reference as well. Nate 18:46, 14 June 2006 (UTC)
- I've heard it. It's songs by other people, with Fabio talking between. I can't imagine it was well received. Uucp 20:31, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
The artical says:
- Fabio's books Pirate, Rogue, and Comanche collectively sold more than 2 million copies...
Did he actually do the writing, or where that ghosted? Jake b 04:59, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
- I was wondering the same thing. The way it's written ("'Author' and iconic figure'), it implies that he didn't actually do any writing, which sounds perfectly plausible to me. However, All the article says is that he had a "literary agent," whatever that's supposed to mean in this context. Nothing about ghost writing. What are we supposed to get out of this? 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:36, 30 July 2009 (UTC)
Can we please get a citation or reference on his modeling career; I can't imagine he worked for the Colt Studio group. Any one have more detail? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 07:58, 15 October 2009 (UTC)
Busch Gardens lets geese ride??
The trivia section says, "While riding the first ride of Apollo's Chariot at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, a stray goose flew into his face during the 210-foot drop." So will Busch Gardens really let a stray goose take its rides?? 220.127.116.11 11:58, 27 July 2007 (UTC)Stephen Kosciesza
- Are you actually that stupid?? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Allthecoolnamesweretaken (talk • contribs) 18:50, 20 October 2007 (UTC)
A bird in the face is worth two in the article?
From the article:
- While riding the inaugural ride of Montu at Busch Gardens Tampa in march 1996 he received a broken nose when small bird hit him in the face and was taken to Tampa General. In 1999, this time on Apollo's Chariot at Busch Gardens Williamsburg, a stray goose flew into his face during the 210-foot drop. The birds died both times.
However, the cited source for this statement only mentions ONE bird. Is there reliable source somewhere about the first bird-in-the-face incident? (Assuming there was an earlier incident.) I mean, what are the odds of the same celebrity being struck in the face by a bird on the inaugural ride of a Busch Gardens attraction TWICE in three years? That seems so decidedly unusual that it's hard to believe the CNN article wouldn't have even mentioned it. Lurlock 03:51, 23 October 2007 (UTC)
I remember this. I lived near Busch Gardens at the time. This was a resident Canadian Goose that just randomly flew into him on the ride. I am not sure of a second incident. This was well documented in the Virginia Pilot and Daily Press, two Virginia news papers. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:30, 29 July 2011 (UTC)
Fabio did not sue Busch Gardens
He Was Born When?
Keith Lemon's World Tour
1up EGM Link
The link about Fabio's colummn in EGM in the references does not link directly to any of these articles. It links to the EGM main page. Is that fine or should it be fixed?--Dukeruckley (talk) 22:59, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
I've repeatedly removed some silly reference that Lanzoni is the "mascot" for some non-notable gaming forum. Please don't re-insert unless there's some indication this has received press coverage or is somehow notable. Kelly hi! 17:22, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
- I would like to apologize on behalf of Leafre.com for the repeated "silliness" of the mascot mentionings. I've noted to them on several occasions that there was no point, knowing that someone like you is on-guard for Fabio. I am currently figuring out how, if it's even possible, to make this fact "notable." TehSkull (talk) 07:12, 9 January 2009 (UTC)
This mascot for Final Story stuff still keeps getting added and constantly removed, too many times now, why don't we just let it stay and be done with it. -- OlEnglish (Talk) 23:11, 22 February 2009 (UTC)
This article is why people say that Wikipedia isn't a real encyclopedia. Under section Career subsection Spokesperson, it says, "We remember him fondly." What kind of garbage is that? It'll be the day when a sentence like that appears in a real encyclopedia... — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 22:53, 28 July 2011 (UTC)
Big Time Christmas Live
Section Filmography mentions "Big Time Christmas Live" from 1992 and links to "Big Time Rush", which premiered in 2009. There must be an error, however I don't know if only the year is wrong or something else in 1992 was meant... Andreas Ley (talk) 00:58, 9 April 2013 (UTC)
"With Nephews" Image sourcing
Anyone able to dredge up a source on the photo of him "with his nephews"? I can't find any info re: his nephews anywhere, and the photo is posed like a picture with fans. Added a CN tag earlier. Piogre (talk) 01:08, 25 March 2014 (UTC)
Seeing no attempt to provide source, citing Biographies of Living Persons that "material about living persons (or, in some cases, recently deceased) that is unsourced or poorly sourced ... should be removed immediately", I've removed the unsourced "nephews" claim from the image caption, and propose that the image be replaced with a single-figure portrait Piogre (talk) 12:00, 29 March 2014 (UTC)