Sutter's mill airburst
I think this should be included in the list
Vmaldia (talk) 02:15, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
What are the criteria for adding to this list?
I have two events I could possibly include, but I am not sure that they would be "notable" in the large global sense. Both did get wide local news coverage on the day of the event, however.
–– amanisdude (talk) 11:16, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
- I should probably include references to these events:
- - Many in Bay Area heard and saw bright meteor on October 17
- - Did you see it? Exploding meteor lights Bay Area skies Thursday morning
- –– amanisdude (talk) 23:41, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
I think that this site should be limited to events in which people are injured or damage is done to property. Maxeng (talk) 11:40, 26 March 2013 (UTC)
- I see no reason not to include airbursts detected by infrasound stations. -- Kheider (talk) 21:29, 23 April 2014 (UTC)