|WikiProject Politics / Political parties||(Rated Start-class)|
IMHO, the recent change of these lines indicates a dispute.
- Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal also known as the MMA is a major alliance of Islamic groups in Pakistan, which call themselves religious-political parties. It is seen by many as a fanatical group. Some claim the MMA is the political face of those religious groups labeled by the United States as terrorist groups.
- changed on 06:41, 3 Jun 2005 by User:184.108.40.206 to:
- Muttahida Majlis-e-Amal also known as the MMA is a major alliance of Islamist groups in Pakistan, which call themselves religious-political parties. It is seen as a right wing group which although sympathetic to the Taliban, has so far been far more moderate and democratic than them.
If anything I am disputing this information as POV.--AI 04:25, 4 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- None of the parties that the MMA comprises have ever been put on any terrorist list by the USA. Also describing MMA as "fanatical" is far fetched. Condeming the US or being opposed to American policy does not make one a "fanatic". The MMA won elections and their rule has been very different from the Taliban.
- The person who is disputing my input needs to distinguish better between militant-political parties like Hezbollah and religious-political parties like the MMA. -- 220.127.116.11 18:51, 3 Jun 2005
Here my comment from the edit summary, which you apparently did not read: "Self proclaimed makes no sense here - which political party ever was not?"
BTW, if you claim something is POV, please give your reasons for that, not just the word POV. --Irmgard 20:08, 23 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- I read your edit summary and agree with you. However, the rv did more than just remove "self proclaimed". I fixed this, and if there is still dispute over the introduction, lets hear it.--AI 20:37, 23 Jun 2005 (UTC)
war on terror mistake
"the MMA will destroy Pakistan"........that is more of an opinion....and not a fact supported by anything
A Jamaati has waged its own brand of 'holy war' against the neutral policies of the WIKIPEDIA...with changing IDs the activist, rather say warier is changing the face of this and relating article…I have gathered information about the user and further investigations are going on…I warn the user and the group to refrain from damaging the articles and let information with it truest face come to the surface for the global community. They are active especially in the Islamic and topics on terrorism etc. You can observe their history and language in some main topics--for example: