From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
To be tall is to have a vertical extent greater than the average.
Tall may also refer to:
- A degree of height
- A degree of human height
- Tall (surname), a surname
- Tall, Semnan, a village in Semnan Province, Iran
- River Tall, a river in Northern Ireland
- Mr. Tall, a fictional character in the Mr. Men series
- A tell, a type of archaeological site
- List of people known as the Tall
- TAL (disambiguation)
- Tell (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "tall"
- All pages beginning with "tallest"
- All pages with titles containing "tall"
- All pages with titles containing "tallest"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.