From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Talladega can have multiple uses:
- Talladega, Alabama, a city in northern Alabama, USA
- Talladega County, Alabama, which has the city of Talladega as its seat
- Talladega National Forest in Alabama
- Battle of Talladega, fought between the Tennessee militia and the Red Stick Creek Indians during the Creek War
- Talladega Superspeedway, a motorsports complex in Talladega, Alabama
- Saab 900 Talladega, a 1997 sport-styled limited edition of the Saab 900 (NG), to commemorate the records achieved at the Talladega Superspeedway with that model the year before
- Ford Torino Talladega, a 1969 automobile produced by the Ford Motor Company, named after the racetrack
- Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, a 2006 American comedy film about NASCAR racing
- Talladega College, a liberal arts college in Talladega, Alabama
- USS Talladega (APA-208), a Haskell-class attack transport ship of the United States Navy
- Richard Petty's Talladega (also sold as Richard Petty's Rennzirkus in Germany, and as Talladega), a 1980s car racing video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.