Template talk:Executive Yuan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|WikiProject Taiwan||(Rated Template-class)|
- This is not a template of the "Structure of the Executive Yuan" Such a template would show heirarchy, which this template clearly does not.
- The "Republic of China" is added to provide context since it cannot be assumed that readers will know about the Executive Yuan. It is not meant to disambiguate.
- I would be fine with having simply "Executive Yuan" be the title, but I am opposed to the title "Structure of the Executive Yuan" for reasons stated above. --Jiang (talk) 05:37, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
- I changed it to one of your proposals below. Republic of China does not need to be added to provide context because this template would only be added to Executive Yuan-related articles, which would already explain what the Executive Yuan is.--Jerrch 16:05, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
- Some possible alternative titles: "Cabinet-level agencies of the Executive Yuan"; "Ministerial organs of the Executive Yuan"--Jiang (talk) 05:40, 6 April 2008 (UTC)
ROC or Taiwan ministries
If anyone is interested, please discuss at Talk:Ministry of Education (Republic of China) about whether the ministries should be named under Republic of China or Taiwan. Thanks.--Neo-Jay (talk) 16:49, 6 April 2008 (UTC)