Teri Weigel at the 2008 AVN Adult Entertainment Expo.
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Kim Morris|
|Succeeded by||Christine Richters|
|Born||Teresa Susan Weigel
February 24, 1962 
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||108 pounds (49 kg)|
She appeared on the cover of the November 1985 issue of Playboy, and then was the Playboy Playmate for April 1986. Weigel also appeared in a number of Playboy videos. She subsequently had several minor roles in mainstream film, including Predator 2 and Marked for Death, and made several appearances as "Jade" on Married... with Children. She was also the second Playmate to go on to appear in Penthouse magazine, after Ursula Buchfellner, November 1985. She also worked for a time at the Bunny Ranch Nevada brothel ending in September 1998.
Weigel was in a severe car accident in August 1990, where she suffered severe neck and back injuries which required five rounds of operations; about the same time, Weigel and Playboy became estranged over business matters. As a result, Weigel went broke, was forced to sell her home and move into an apartment.
Weigel turned to adult films as a means to earn money, and her entry into the field was assisted by her apartment neighbors, who produced adult films. Her first film was Inferno in 1991, where she costarred with Marc Wallice. As a result, Weigel was blacklisted from Playboy. In 2000, Playboy sued Weigel over her use of the Playboy logo on her website.
She has been married to Murrill Maglio since December 1986.
|1986||Playboy Video Centerfold: Teri Weigel||Herself|
|Cheerleader Camp||Pam Bently||Alternative title: Bloody Pom-Poms|
|Return of the Killer Tomatoes||Matt's playmate|
|Playboy's Secrets of EuroMassage||Herself|
|1990||Marked for Death||Sexy Girl #2|
|Predator 2||Colombian Girl|
|Wet & Wild II||Herself|
|1991||Sexy Lingerie III||Herself|
|1992||Innocent Blood||Melody Lounge Dancer||Alternative title: A French Vampire in America|
|Penthouse Fast Cars/Fantasy Women||Herself|
|1988–1990||Married... with Children||Jade||4 episodes|
|1989||227||Gorgeous Girl||1 episode|
|2002||The Mind of the Married Man||Dolly||1 episode|
- "Playmate listing". Retrieved 2008-10-26.
- 4 at Playboy Online
- "Teri's Biography". teriweigel.com. Retrieved 2008-10-27.
- Ursula Buchfellner Publicity page on IMDb
- "Teri Weigel Interview". Adult Industry News. 1999-12-15. Retrieved 2008-08-23.
- Trevor Aaronson (2004-05-06). "Deep Inside the Bunny". New Times Broward-Palm Beach. Retrieved 2009-05-16.
- Kevin Davis (1995-09-17). "A Star is Porn". Sun-Sentinel Ft. Lauderdale. Retrieved 2009-05-16.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Teri Weigel|
- Official website
- Teri Weigel at Playboy Online
- Teri Weigel at the Internet Movie Database
- Teri Weigel at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Teri Weigel at the Adult Film Database
- Teri Weigel on Twitter