That's How They Do It in Dixie: The Essential Collection
|That's How They Do It in Dixie: The Essential Collection|
|Compilation album by Hank Williams, Jr.|
|Released||June 26, 2006|
Jim Ed Norman
Hank Williams, Jr.
|Hank Williams, Jr. chronology|
That's How They Do It in Dixie: The Essential Collection is a greatest hits album by American country music singer and songwriter Hank Williams, Jr. This album was released on June 27, 2006 on the Curb Records label. This album has two brand new songs, "That's How They Do It in Dixie," and "Stirrin' It Up". The former was released as a single, while "A Country Boy Can Survive" was re-released. Both songs were made into music videos in 2006. The album debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard Country Albums chart and has been certified Gold by the RIAA, giving him the 23rd Gold album of his career.
All songs written by Hank Williams Jr., except where noted.
- "That's How They Do It in Dixie" (Chris Tompkins, Josh Kear, Mark Irwin) – 3:16
- "Family Tradition" – 4:02
- "All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight" – 2:58
- "A Country Boy Can Survive" – 4:17
- "Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound" – 3:10
- "There's a Tear in My Beer" – 2:52
- feat. Hank Williams
- "If Heaven Ain't a Lot Like Dixie" (Bill Maddox) – 2:47
- "Born to Boogie" – 2:43
- "Women I've Never Had" – 2:51
- "Country State of Mind" (Hank Williams Jr., Roger Alan Wade) – 3:58
- "My Name Is Bocephus" – 4:42
- "Stirrin' It Up" – 3:25
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums||3|
|U.S. Billboard 200||16|