From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from The Cape (TV series))
The Cape may refer to:
- Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, an installation of the United States Air Force Space Command's 45th Space Wing
- Cape Cod, a cape in the easternmost portion of the state of Massachusetts
- Cape of Good Hope, a rocky headland on the Atlantic coast of the Cape Peninsula, South Africa
- The Cape (1996 TV series), an American dramatic TV series
- The Cape (2011 TV series), an American superhero drama TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.