The Chiodo Brothers
The Chiodo Brothers (Stephen, Charles & Edward Chiodo, all born in Bronx, New York) are a group of sibling special effects artists, best known for their film Killer Klowns from Outer Space and creating puppets and effects for films such as Critters, Ernest Scared Stupid, and Team America: World Police. They created the elaborate mouse dioramas and "mouseterpieces" featured in the 2010 film Dinner for Schmucks.
- In the ninth episode of twelfth season, titled "HOMR", there is an obvious parody of Davey and Goliath called Gravey and Jobriath.
- "The Girl Who Slept Too Little", the second episode of seventeenth season, features a couch gag where six balls roll in and bump into each other in the living room before turning into Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, and Gumby.
- The Willice and Crimbles segment from "Angry Dad: The Movie", a parody of Wallace and Gromit in the same style of animation. Wallace and Gromit creator Nick Park voiced himself in the episode, as the creator of the fictional short.
- A segment depicting the premonitory nightmare of Ned Flanders', during the twenty-third season episode, "Ned 'n Edna's Blend".
- Stephen Chiodo at the Internet Movie Database
- Charles Chiodo at the Internet Movie Database
- Edward Chiodo at the Internet Movie Database
- "Working Hollywood: Making mice for 'Dinner for Schmucks'". Los Angeles Times. July 25, 2010.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|