From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up the getaway in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Getaway may refer to:
- The Getaway (novel), a 1958 novel by Jim Thompson
- The Getaway (1941 film), a 1941 remake of the 1935 crime film Public Hero No. 1
- The Getaway (1972 film), a 1972 film adaptation of the novel, starring Steve McQueen and Ali MacGraw
- The Getaway (1994 film), a 1994 film adaptation of the novel, starring Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger
- Getaway (film), a 2013 film starring Ethan Hawke, Selena Gomez and Jon Voight
- "The Getaway" (Alias), a second season episode of Alias
- "The Getaway" (Dexter), an episode of the American drama television series Dexter
- "The Getaway" (Tru Calling), a first season episode of Tru Calling
- "The Getaway", a third season episode of Everybody Loves Raymond
- The Getaway (TV series), a TV series on the Esquire Network
- "The Getaway" (song), a song by Hilary Duff
- The Getaway (album), a 1982 album by Chris de Burgh
- The Getaway EP, a song by English indie rock band Athlete
- The Getaway (song), a song by American punk band Ten Foot Pole
- The Getaway (pinball machine), a 1992 pinball machine made by Williams
- The Getaway (video game series), a series of driving and shooting video games
- All pages beginning with "The Getaway"
- All pages with titles containing "The Getaway"
- Getaway (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.