The Mind's Eye (album)
|The Mind's Eye|
|Studio album by Stiltskin|
|Released||6 October 1994|
|Recorded||Water Music Studios, London, England|
|Genre||Grunge, Indie Rock, Post-Grunge|
|Label||White Water Records (UK)
East West Records (US)
|Singles from The Mind's Eye|
The Mind's Eye is the first studio album by the band Stiltskin. The album was driven by the success of the single "Inside", which reached #1 in the UK. The follow-up single "Footsteps" reached #34 in the UK charts. The album was primarily the work of main songwriter Peter Lawlor.
- All Songs Written By Peter Lawlor.
- "Intro"(Instrumental) 0:36
- "Scared of Ghosts" 4:00
- "Horse" 4:23
- "Rest in Peace" 2:56
- "Footsteps" 3:55
- "Sunshine and Butterflies" 3:52
- "Inside" 5:13
- "An Illusion" 3:48
- "America" 3:17
- "When My Ship Comes In" 3:51
- "Prayer Before Birth"(Instrumental) 4:39
There was another track listing for the album's release in North America. The "Intro" was omitted and a new track was included:
- "Sunshine & Butterflies"
- "Rest in Peace"
- "When My Ship Comes In"
- "An Illusion"
- "Scared of Ghosts"
- "Shouting In My Sleep" (New track)
- "Prayer Before Birth"(Instrumental)
- Ray Wilson - vocals
- Peter Lawlor - acoustic & electric guitars, mandolin, bass guitar, drums, Wurlitzer piano, Hammond organ, backing vocals
- James Finnigan - bass, Hammond Organ, Wurlitzer Piano
- Ross McFarlane - drums, percussion
- Additional personnel
- Arranged By Peter Lawlor
- Produced, Recorded & Engineered By Peter Lawlor, assisted on some tracks by James Finnigan
- Mastered By Ted Jensen
|This 1990s alternative rock album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|