From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Mummy may refer to:
- The Mummy! (or The Mummy, or A Tale of the Twenty-Second Century, an 1827 novel by Jane C. Loudon
- The Mummy, or Ramses the Damned, a 1989 novel by Anne Rice
- The Mummy. A Handbook of Egyptian Funerary Archaeology, by Egyptologist E. A. Wallis Budge
- The Mummy is sometimes used as an alternative title to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 1892 horror short story "Lot No. 249", in which a reanimated mummy is sent to do its master's bidding
Theater, movies, television and radio
- The Mummy (play), an 1833 play by William Bayle Bernard (Archive)
- The Mummy (franchise), overview of the movies
- The Mummy (1932 film), a 1932 American movie starring Boris Karloff as Imhotep/Ardath Bey
- The Mummy (1959 film), a 1959 British movie starring Christopher Lee as Kharis.
- The Night of Counting the Years, a 1969 Egyptian movie by Shadi Abdel Salam known in Arabic as المومياء Al-Mūmīa' (The Mummy) *
- Tale of the Mummy, is a 1998 British-American horror film, directed by Russell Mulcahy, starring Jason Scott Lee, Jack Davenport, Louise Lombard and Christopher Lee.
- The Mummy (1999 film), a 1999 American movie starring Brendan Fraser
- The Mummy: The Animated Series, WB series that ran 2001–2003
- The Mummy (1999 radio), a drama produced by Radio Tales for National Public Radio
- "The Mummy", a song by JJ Lin from the album Qi Dai Ai
- The Mummy, nickname of Joe D'Acquisto, professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.