From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bernard Thibault (b. 1959), the current secretary of the Confédération Générale du Travail (CGT), a French workers' union,
- Emmanuel Thibault (b. 1974), a French dancer,
- Jean-Baptiste Thibault (1810 – 1879), a Canadian Roman Catholic priest and missionary
- Jocelyn Thibault (b. 1975), a retired Canadian ice hockey goaltender,
- Lise Thibault (b. 1939), a Canadian civil servant and former Lieutenant Governor of Quebec
- Louis Michel Thibault (1750 - 1815), a French-born South African architect and engineer
- Louise Thibault (b. 1947), a Canadian politician,
- Mike Thibault (b. 1951), an American basketball head coach,
- Robert Thibault (b. 1959), a Canadian politician.
- Joachim Thibault de Courville (died 1581), a French composer, singer, lutenist, and player of the lyre, of the late Renaissance.
- Gérard Thibault (1574-1629), a Dutch fencing master.
- Thibault Duval (b. 1979), a Belgian pole vaulter.
- Thibault Lacroix (b. 1985), a French rugby union player.
- Thibault de Montbrial, a French lawyer
- Thibaut Courtois (b. 1992), a Belgian footballer
- Thibault, New Brunswick, a Canadian community.
- Thibault, a minor character in the cartoon strip Peanuts
- The family around which 1937 Nobel Prize-winning French novelist Roger Martin du Gard's eight-part masterpiece Les Thibault (1922-40) revolves.
- The pet lobster of Gerard de Nerval.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.