From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tiu is a proper name that has these meanings:
- Tiu (pharaoh) (4th millennium BC), the first (predynastic) Pharaoh of Lower Egypt
- Týr, as the Old English name for the Sky-God of Norse (Germanic) Mythology
- Ţiu, a village in Cernăteşti Commune, Dolj County, Romania
- The Filipino version of the Chinese surname Zhang
- Chris Tiu, a Filipino basketball player
As an abbreviation:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.