From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tiv or TIV may refer to:
- Tiv people, an ethnic nation in West Africa
- Tiv language, an ethno-linguistic group in West Africa
- Time-invariant system
- Tornado Intercept Vehicle
- Trivalent influenza vaccine
- Turbine Installation Vessel
- T-IV mine, a Soviet anti-tank mine
- Fokker T.IV, a Dutch torpedo bomber/maritime reconnaissance floatplane
- Tivat Airport's IATA airport code
- Triangle Inequality Violation, phenomenon found in Internet delay
People with the name
- Tiv Ol, Cambodian teacher and communist politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.