||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2008)|
Bingham aboard the Fantasea One for the Deep Flight – Lux5 Cocktail Social Yacht Cruise for Make-A-Wish Foundation – Marina del Rey, California, May 2008
January 13, 1968 |
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
|Occupation||Actress, model, television personality|
|Spouse(s)||Robb Vallier (1998–2001) (divorced)|
Bingham was born in west Cambridge, Massachusetts, to a librarian mother and an aircraft technician father. Her mother is African American and her father is of Wampanoag Native American and Italian descent.
In 1991, she appeared in the video for Good Vibrations by Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. Eight years later, she appeared in the video for I Really Like It by Harlem World featuring Mase and Kelly Price.
Acting on television
Bingham began her career in minor acting roles. Aside from Baywatch, Bingham's appearances include the television series D.R.E.A.M. Team and Beverly Hills, 90210, and the film Demon Knight. She also played minor roles in the popular American sitcoms The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and Married... with Children.
Bingham has appeared on a number of reality television programmes. In 2004 she was in the second series of The Surreal Life. Her cast mates included Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice, Erik Estrada, Tammy Faye Bakker and Trishelle Cannatella. Two years later, she flew to England to appear in Celebrity Big Brother where she made it to the final six contestants and was evicted on the final night of the show. She befriended Maggot, the rapper from Goldie Looking Chain, but was ridiculed by the singer Pete Burns. She selected Families of SMA as the charity to receive a donation from her participation in the show because her niece had died from Spinal muscular atrophy (SMA). In 2007, Bingham appeared on VH1's The Surreal Life: Fame Games and won the $100,000 Goldenpalace.net Grand Prize. In 2008, Bingham appeared on Fox Reality's Gimme My Reality Show! competing with six other celebrities to get their own reality show.
Bingham has posed for Playboy Magazine on a number of occasions. In June 1998, she posed for a "Babes of Baywatch" issue along with Donna D'Errico, Marliece Andrada, Pamela Anderson, Yasmine Bleeth, Carmen Electra, Gena Lee Nolin, and Erika Eleniak. In 2005, Bingham was hired as a spokesmodel by Empire Poker, an online gambling site.
|2000||The Private Public||Laina Brookhart|
|2003||Four Fingers of the Dragon||Herself|
|2007||Hanging in Hedo||Cashmere|
|2013||Traci In Space||Herself|
- Married... with Children as lap dancer (1 episode, 1996)
- Baywatch (cast member from 1996–1998)
- The Dream Team (1999) (canceled after 4 episodes)
- Strip Mall (cast member in 2000)
- To Tell the Truth (occasional panellist 2000-01)
- BattleBots (host in 2001)
- Celebrity Boot Camp (2002)
- The Surreal Life (cast member in 2004)
- Bo! in the USA (celebrity character in 2006)
- Celebrity Big Brother (cast member in 2006)
- Celebrity Paranormal Project (2006) episode 2
- The Surreal Life: Fame Games (2007)
- The Tyra Banks Show (2 episodes) (2007)
- 2 Minute Drill (1 episodes) (2002?)
- The 2008 World Magic Awards (2008)
- Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselhoff. (2010)
- Oswald, Louise (April 20, 1997). "I Had to Fight off Cruel Racist Taunts to Become a Baywatch Babe!". The People (London, England) – via The Free Library. "my mother is black and Dad is part Cherokee Indian and Italian"
- The Comedy Central Roast of David Hasselholf
- PETA UK: Traci Bingham Gets to the Meat of the Matter