From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tuckahoe may refer to Tuckahoe-Cohee, an early American cultural sub-group.
It may also refer to:
- Tuckahoe (Jensen Beach, Florida), or the Leach Mansion, in Jensen Beach, Florida
- Tuckahoe Plantation, boyhood home of Thomas Jefferson, in Virginia
- Bodies of water
- Tuckahoe, New Jersey, an unincorporated community in Upper Township
- Tuckahoe, Suffolk County, New York, a hamlet in Suffolk County
- Tuckahoe, Virginia, a census-designated place in Henrico County
- Tuckahoe (village), New York, a village in Westchester County
- Tuckahoe marble quarries
- Tuckahoe (Metro-North station), railroad station
- Tuckahoe State Park, in Maryland
- Other uses
- Wolfiporia extensa, also called Poria cocos, Tuckahoe, or Indian Bread; the sclerotium of a fungus used as food by Native Americans and by the Chinese as a medicinal
- Camp Tuckahoe, a Boy Scouts of America camp in Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.