Twelve Apostles (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Twelve Apostles may refer to:
- Twelve Apostles, the 12 chosen followers of Jesus
- Quorum of the Twelve Apostles (LDS Church), a leadership organization in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Council of Twelve Apostles (Community of Christ) a leadership organization in the Community of Christ
- Quorum of the Twelve, a leadership organization in some denominations within the Latter Day Saint movement
- Twelve Apostles of Ireland, 12 Irish saints of the early Celtic Church
- Twelve Apostles of Mexico, missionaries to New Spain
- The Twelve Apostles (Victoria), a coastal formation in Australia
- Green Grow the Rushes, O, a song sometimes called "The Twelve Apostles"
- Twelve Apostles Stone Circle, stone circle in Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland
- Twelve Apostles of Ilkley Moor, stone circle in West Yorkshire, England
- "The Squad", also known as the "Twelve Apostles", an Irish Republican Army unit.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.