From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
UU may refer to:
|Look up UU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Unique users, may be counted as part of web analytics in determining the popularity of a website
- UUNET, Internet Service Provider commonly referred to as 'UU'
- Unix-to-Unix, as in uuencode, a data transport encoding
- University of Uppsala in Sweden
- University of Ulster in Northern Ireland
- Utrecht University in the Netherlands
- The Unseen University, in the fictional Discworld novels of Terry Pratchett
- "uu", an old way of spelling the letter "w" in certain Germanic languages (e.g. the Merseburg Incantations spell the name of the god Woden as Uuôdan).
- The letter combination of uu
- An abbreviation for Unitarian Universalist, a follower of Unitarian Universalism, a theologically liberal religion characterized by its support for a "free and responsible search for truth and meaning."
- the Uu interface, UMTS air interface, which links the User Equipment to UMTS Terrestrial Radio Access Network in a UMTS network.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title UU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.