Ho Chi Minh University of Industry
Ho Chi Minh University of Industry (esquire: HUI) (Vietnamese language: Trường Đại học Công nghiệp Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh) (esquire: ĐHCN TP. HCM), is a university in Gò Vấp District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It is one of technical universities in Ho Chi Minh City. The university has 2,000 employees, including about 1,600 teachers and 200 guest trainers who are invited from universities, scientific institutes, and industry. University of Industry School, Ho Chi Minh City is working under the management of the Ministry of Industry and Trade. The total number of students in the university in 2011 was approximately 129,000. (According to the report of the Conference of the academic year (2010 - 2011) by Dr. Dean. Anh Tuan Tran)
Brief history and development
- The precursor of the school vocational career Gò Vấp is a private vocational school by the friars Salesians of Don Bosco in Vietnam established on November 11 in 1956 in Hanh Thong commune, Gò Vấp District, Gia Định Province, Sai Gon city, Republic of Vietnam. As Father Peter Cuisset (Quy) and Father Isidoro Huong Le operating base line Don Bosco Go Vap (1956 - 1973).
- By 1968, school vocational career Go Vap was renamed. School Technical Don Bosco |
- Early in 1970, the school was upgraded from junior level has become the high schools ranks. School high Technical Don Bosco. By Father John Ty Van Nguyen as Director cum Principal and Father Cho Dinh Phan, Deputy Director, school administration (1973 - 1975).
- At the end of 1975, the Vietnam government requisitioned campus and December 19, 1975, the school was handed over to the General Department of Metallurgy Engineering and Electronics.
- On January 1, 1976; school running back with the name School Technical Don Bosco.
- In 1978, the school was renamed. School Worker Technical Four, of the Mechanical and Metallurgical.
- In 1994, Secondary School of Chemical stationed at Biên Hòa city, Đồng Nai Province had merger into The High School of Industrial Engineering Four, under the Ministry of Industry.
- March 1999, the School was upgraded to College Industry Four of the Ministry of Industry.
- On December 24, 2004, the school was upgraded to a University of Industry, Ho Chi Minh City, under the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
The principal generation
- (1956 - 1973) Father Isidoro Huong Le;
- (1973 - 1975) Father John Ty Van Nguyen;
- (1975 - 1991) BSEE. Anh Ngoc Lam;
- (1991 - 1996) BEng. Hoi Van Mai;
- (1996 - 2011) Hero of Labor (Vietnam) of reform era - Dr. Te Xuan Ta
- (2011 - 2013) Dr. Anh Tuan Tran.
- Third-class Labor Medal in 1995;
- Second-class Labor Medal in 1999;
- First-Class Labor Medal in 2004;
- As the first university of Vietnam receives ISO certification by TUV - Federal Republic of Germany
Office of Organization - Administration; Training Division; Office of Accounting - Financial; Office of Political Affairs and Student Affairs; Office of Management Training - Sciences and Graduate; Office of International Cooperation; Office of Planning - Supplies; Office of Service; Management Center - Dormitory.
The training unit
The unit directly perform tasks training and department under:
- Specialized training courses: Faculty of Information Technology, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Technology, Electronics Technology Department, Faculty of Computers Fashion, Department of Chemical Engineering, Faculty of Technology O Cars, Faculty of Technology refrigeration, Faculty of Foreign Languages, Faculty of Business Administration, Department of Banking and Finance, Auditing Department, Tourism Department of Commerce, National Institute for Biotechnology & Food Science and Technology Institute and Environmental Management.
- Training courses non-majors: Faculty of Reasoning - Politics, Faculty of Basic Sciences, Faculty of university links was working and learning
The service units for training and scientific research
- The unit supports training and scientific research:
Journal of Industrial University, Publisher of industry University, HCM City; Station Health; Information Center - Library.
- The training service unit under the Industrial University of HCM City
Testing center and quality control training, Faculty of Continuing Education, Centre for Training, Research and Development, Center Technology - Industrial (Industrial Research & Development for technology - Machinery)
Council of Scientific and Training:
- The functions, duties and composition of the Board shall comply with the Charter and university establishment decision of the Rector of the University of Industry, Ho Chi Minh City. Council is responsible for advising the Principal on a specific job, such as goals, training programs, long-term plans and annual plans educational development - education, science and technology schools, training and retraining of faculty, staff and employees ...
- The other councils:
Based on the specific tasks of the school, the principal may decide to set up a number of advisory boards including the Board of Admissions, Rank Promotion Council, Council salaries, recruitment Council Council emulation - Bonus Disciplinary Council, the Council of liquidating assets and other assemblies as needed ... to help principals decide basics, the important content of the training creation, organization - personnel, scientific research (scientific research), infrastructure and the implementation of policies and guidelines of the Party and State law. The composition of the Council by the Principal decided to set up under the provisions of existing laws.
Scientific research achievements
- Period 2007 - 2008, there are 01 state-level projects, 03 projects of the 06 projects at school;
- Period 2009 - 2010, there are 06 state-level projects, 30 projects of Ministry Industry and hundreds projects of School level for local and projects approved.
The training facility
Currently, the training is held in 06 facilities throughout the country: The Office: 12 Nguyen Van Bao, Ward 04, District Go Vap, Ho Chi Minh City; 02 Base: 39 Cach Mang Thang Tam, Ward Wins Decision, the city of Bien Hoa, province of Dong Nai; base 03: 38 Nguyen Du, Le Hong Phong ward, Quang Ngai city, province of Quang Ngai; nase 04: Tan Binh, Thai Binh city, province of Thai Binh; base 05: 26 Nguyen Thai Hoc Street, Vinh city, Nghe An province; base 06: Commune of Quang Tam, Quang Xuong district, Thanh Hoa province.
- Vietnam Legislative Documents.
- The decision established University of Industry, Ho Chi Minh City, Ministry of Education and Training.
- Ho Chi Minh University of Industry
- Decision 6224 GD/TT/2D Secretary of the Ministry of Education, allows priests Le Huong been open The school and Secondary level II (Vietnam) - Private High School Engineering Don Bosco. Saigon city, August 24, 1967, the Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Huynh Ngoc Anh (signed)
- Decision 48/GD/KTHV/QD. Tran Luu Cung and Le Dinh Toan (signed). Saigon city, on 31 and 02 December 01 1970, Document No. 0086/KTNV/T.TH/M.
- Decision receive, Private High School Engineering Don Bosco. TM/Director, Deputy Director Le Thanh Phung (signed). Ho Chi Minh City, January 14, 1977, Document No. 032/LDTL-DT.
- Decision 541/QD-TTg 2008, the business units under the Ministry of Trade and Industry by the Prime Minister issued
- The Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- The Hero of Labor of reform era - (Vietnamese: TS. Te Xuan Ta)
- Decision No. 534 KT / CT. President Le Duc Anh (signed). Hanoi, August 29, 1995 (was book 26).
- Decision No. 168 KT / CT. President Tran Duc Luong (signed). Ha Noi, Day 16 month 03 year 2001 (was book 1).
- Decision No. 123 QD / CTN. President Tran Duc Luong (signed). Ha Noi, Day 05 month 02 year 2005 (On the golden book 1).
- The first university of Vietnam receives ISO certification by TUV - Federal Republic of German