|5 March 2014|
Drop me a note on my talk page if there's something you want to tell me.
I licence this and all my Wikipedia contributions under the GFDL:
|Multi-licensed into the public domain|
|I agree to multi-license my eligible text contributions, unless otherwise stated, under Wikipedia's copyright terms and into the public domain. Please be aware that other contributors might not do the same, so if you want to use my contributions in the public domain, please check the multi-licensing guide.|
I like researching and writing on a variety of topics, as I guess the list below shows. I tend to lurk about on the Missing articles WikiProject.
Some of the articles I've worked on
Artwork, photos and images
- Image:3-phase flow.gif
- Image:Cavallo's multiplier labelled.jpg
- Image:Flux leakage.svg
- Image:Quad booster.svg
- Image:PowerStation3.svg, a featured picture
- File:Stockbridge damper POV.jpg
- Image:Tap changing.gif
- File:Transformer equivalent circuit.svg
- File:Transformer under load.svg
- Image:Transformer3d col3.svg, a featured picture
Did you know?
- Contributions to Did you know?:
Countries I've been to
Andorra • Australia • Austria • Belgium • Botswana • Canada • China • Croatia • Czech Republic • Ecuador • Fiji • France • Germany • Hungary • Iceland • Ireland • Israel • Italy • Luxembourg • Malta • Mexico • Mongolia • Namibia • Netherlands • New Zealand • Norway • Poland • Portugal • Russia • Slovakia • Slovenia • South Africa • Spain • Sweden • United Kingdom • United States • Vatican City • Zambia • Zimbabwe
I hope to visit many more.
- Wikipedia:List of administrators
- Wikipedia:Citation templates
- Wikipedia:Stub types Find-a-stub
- Criteria for speedy deletion
- Wikipedia:Template messages
- Tree of life taxoboxes
- Reference templates
- WP:FORMULA Displaying a formula
- WP:VAND A page full of vandalism-related material
- WP:WARN A page of user warning templates