(untouched since Feb. 2008, whoops...)
Add picture to Cue mark
- Convert List of motion picture film stocks to tabular form; still waiting on feedback.
- Update something for MP Photographic processing: ECP-2D, ECN, etc. Even E-6 process could use work... (List of photographic processes, Category:Photographic processes
Telecine -> Telecine (piracy) Address rampant confusion in Surround sound Three-phase electric power#Color Codes issues, more Film perforations, table of dimensions Wikipedia:WikiProject Filmmaking/Assessment list-class and other template omissions, Wikipedia talk:Version 1.0 Editorial Team/Assessment#List class?, Template:Grading scheme, Template:WikiProject Filmmaking, Template talk:WikiProject Filmmaking Cues disambiguation? Cue sheet rename? --- what a mess!
- Contact print and Contact printer expand for MP
- dolby stereo/dolby surround/sr/a/nr/etc.
Telecine / motion picture film scanner merger? Universal film leader, Countdown, Leader blah! User talk:Green451 in re 16mm film User talk:Wahiba in re Film stock and 9.5mm film
- Talk:Windowbox (film)
in re irony
- Talk:Coded_Anti-Piracy#"piracy" as a biased term?
- Trailer cleanup and Teaser trailer. merge tag fixes.
Foot-lambert lowercase issues via User talk:Ian Strachan
- PDFbot issues via User talk:Dispenser
- Platter (the horror!)
- National Electric Code, Electrical conduit
- deluxe's FCT(tm) CAP
- Template:Comparison of video formats navbox, incorporating res/etc. info for formats in Template:Home video and perhaps also Template:AVconn
- Liaden universe booklist updates, &c.
- Rename Template:Home video
- Issueskid's surround edits
- Tobermori's perforation edits
Well, shit happens. It is just too many fake death news in wikipedia celebrated by paparazzi recently, so I overreacted. It looks like I have to re-read WP:AGF before goind to bed next time. Staszek Lem (talk) 17:22, 14 January 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for the tip
Thanks for the tip on adding ref links. As for most recent changes, please feel free to re-add as you think best-- I'm not really sure what to do with the whole USSC section, aside from omitting the claim that anonmyous is a nuclear-armed. :) --09:51, 26 January 2013 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by HectorMoffet (talk • contribs) 09:51, 26 January 2013
Reliable sources are published materials with a reliable publication process or written by authors who are regarded as authoritative in relation to the subject. While some student newspapers may meet the first qualification, the one question  does not as the article's capitalization ("...residents of the bay state..."), factual ("Markey, a Democrat who has represented Massachusetts' 5th district since 1976..."), and grammatical ("Rep. Edward Markey (D-MA) is currently the only person to have officially declared candidacy for the 2013 Special Elections") errors make it's reliability questionable. --Hirolovesswords (talk) 05:58, 28 January 2013 (UTC)
Aaron Swartz talk
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Edward R. Korman, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Prescription (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Our mutual friend has filed a weaponized complaint, though at AN3 instead of your recommended venue. Though perhaps that's coming down the pike as well. This is a bore. I'd welcome your advice. MarkBernstein (talk) 19:39, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
Template:Birth date and age
Hi. Just wanted to mention that I responded to your comment at Template talk:Birth date and age#Comma or semicolon instead of parens?. I also included a work-around via Template:Age that could be used until such time as your suggestion is implemented. -- Zyxw (talk) 16:49, 28 September 2013 (UTC)
infobox Adrian schoolcraft
Hi, i must have had the page open from a time before you added the info box. i don't know how to add it back in and its a good addition, so please do add it back in to the current version of the page (copy and paste from your version?)
- Hi John. I didn't intend to remove any info box. I'll check on it. (re Adrian Schoolcraft) Thanks for the note. jjk