Viscount Sarsfield, of Kilmallock, was a title in the Peerage of Ireland. It was created in 1627 for Sir Dominick Sarsfield, 1st Baronet, Chief Justice of the Irish Common Pleas. He had already been created a Baronet, of Carrickleamlery, in the Baronetage of Ireland in 1619. The titles were forfeit in 1691 by the fourth Viscount for his part in the Williamite war in Ireland. The title was often cited as "Sarsfield of Kilmallock" and since Sarsfield is a common name in Ireland the holder was often called " Lord Kilmallock" for convenience.
Viscounts Sarsfield (1627)
- Dominick Sarsfield, 1st Viscount Sarsfield (d. 1636)
- William Sarsfield, 2nd Viscount Sarsfield (d. 1648)
- David Sarsfield, 3rd Viscount Sarsfield (d. 1687)
- Dominick Sarsfield, 4th Viscount Sarsfield (d. 1701)
- Ball, F. Elrington The Judges in Ireland 1221-1921 John Murray London 1926