Мединский Владимир Ростиславович
|Minister of Culture|
May 21, 2012
|Prime Minister||Dmitry Medvedev|
|Preceded by||Aleksander Avdeev|
July 18, 1970 |
Smila, Cherkasy Oblast, Ukrainian SSR, USSR (Today Ukraine)
|Political party||Communist Party of the Soviet Union (Before 1991)
Our Home-Russia (1995–2000)
United Russia (2001–present)
|Alma mater||Moscow State Institute of International Relations|
Doctor of Sciences in politic and historic studies
|Religion||Russian Orthodox Christian|
Professor Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky (Russian: Мединский Владимир Ростиславович) (born July 10, 1970) is a Russian political figure, Publicist, professor of the Moscow State Institute of International Relations and writer, who since May 2012 has been the Minister of Culture.
He is an ethnic Ukrainian, member of the Writers Union of Russia (Союз писателей России), and member of the General Council of the United Russia party. previously he was the head of the Committee for Cultural Affairs in the State Duma, in 2011.
- 1987-1992 - Member of Komsomol and student in the International Journalism Faculty in the Moscow State Institute of International Relations (МГИМО МИД России).
- 1993-1994 - graduated in the Moscow State Institute of International Relations.
- 1991-1992 - trainee in the Press Service of the Embassy of the USSR, and then Russia, in the United States, in Washington D.C..
- 1992-1998 - Chairman of the Advertising agency called "Ya-Corporation".
- 1998-1999 - adviser to the Director of the Federal Tax Police Service of the Russian Federation, and later become as Chairman of Department for Informational Policy in the Ministry of Tax and Revenue.
- 1999-2000 - Chairman of the Directorate of Central Election Commission Headquarters for Fatherland - All Russia Block, than a member of Unity Party.
- 2000-2002 - Adviser to the Deputy Chairman of the State Duma, Georgiy Boos
- 2002-2004 - Head of the Executive Committee of Moscow Organization of United Russia, Head of the Political campaign staff of "United Russia", in Moscow.
- 2003 - elected as member of 4th session of the State Duma.
- 2004-2005 - Deputy Chief of Central Executive Committee of "United Russia" for Information and Analysis.
- 2006-2008 - President of the Russian Association of Social Communications.
- 2007 - elected as member of 5th session of the State Duma, from regional group of the United Russia from Lipetsk Oblast. Worked as Coordinator from State Duma with the Parliament of South Korea.
- 2010-2012 - Member of the Presidential Commission to counter the attempts to falsify history to the detriment of Russia's interest.
- November 2011 - Head of the Committee for Culture in the State Duma.
- May 2012 - appointed as Minister of Culture in the New Cabinet.
- The Wall (Стена), 2012, ISBN 978-5-373-04522-3
- Myths about Russia (Мифы о России), Series of books by Vladimir Medinskiy
- Legal basis for commercial advertising by Vladimir Medinskiy and Kirill Vsevolozhskiy, ISBN 5-901084-01-2
- Scoundrels and geniuses PR. From Rurik to Ivan the Terrible by V. Medinskiy, 2011, ISBN 978-5-388-00487-1
- СОСТАВ НОВОГО ПРАВИТЕЛЬСТВА РФ, New government's structure, Ekho Moskvy radio (Russian)
- Мединский противостоит фальсификации истории, Medinsky become as a member of Presidential Commission, ER.RU
- Министр культуры предлагает торжественно похоронить Ленина,Minister of Culture has offer to solemnly bury Lenin - Russian source
- Мединский: Тело Ленина пора выносить из мавзолея, Medinskiy: The Time as come to remove Lenin's body from the Mausoleum, er.ru
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vladimir Medinsky.|
- Official Website (Russian)
- medinskiy_vr in Twitter
- Official Blog in LiveJournal
- Vladimir Rostislavovich Medinsky in VKontakte
- Official Video blog in Russia.ru
- blog in Echo Moscow
|Russian Minister of Culture
May 21, 2012–present