||This article may be too technical for most readers to understand. (December 2009)|
Ecstasy is called Wajd by Sufis and Sunnis: it is especially cultivated among the Chishtis. This bliss is the sign of spiritual development and also the opening for all inspirations and powers. This is the pure state of eternal peace. Some Sufis enjoy Wajad while listening to music called Qawwali.
Aspects of Wajd
There are five aspects of Wajd:
- Wajd of dervishes, which produces a rhythmic motion of the body.
- Wajd of idealists, expressed by a thrilling sensation of the body, tears and sighs.
- Wajd of devotees, which creates an exalted state in the physical and mental body.
- Wajd of saints, which creates perfect calm and peace.
- Wajd of prophets, the realization of the highest consciousness called Sidrat al-Muntaha.
|This Islam-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Wajad is the stage in which the soul is departed to the sky or Holy cities of Makkah and Madina it gives the person eternal peace and the person feel soft hearted ecstasy or wajad is faced by those who have a soft heart.