West Linn-Wilsonville School District
|West Linn-Wilsonville School District|
|Type and location|
|Region||West Linn and Wilsonville areas|
|Students and staff|
The West Linn-Wilsonville School District (3J) is a school district that serves part of the southern metropolitan area of Portland, Oregon. In addition to the cities of West Linn and Wilsonville, the district's boundaries encompass unincorporated areas of southwestern Clackamas County, including the hamlet of Stafford. A small portion of the city of Tualatin is also within the district's boundaries.
The superintendent is Bill Rhoades. As of December 31, 2007, there were 8,322 students enrolled at schools in the district.
Primary schools (grades K-5)
- Boeckman Creek
- Boones Ferry
- Cedaroak Park
- Trillium Creek
Middle schools (grades 6-8)
- Athey Creek Middle School
- Inza R. Wood
- Rosemont Ridge
High schools (grades 9-12)
- Three Rivers (grades 4-8)
- "October 1 Enrollment Summary: 2008-2009". Oregon Department of Education. Retrieved 2009-11-14.
- "School Boundaries". West Linn-Wilsonville School District. Retrieved 2008-05-02.
- "New Residents". City of Tualatin. Retrieved 2008-05-02.
- "Enrollment". West Linn-Wilsonville School District. Retrieved 2008-05-02.
- "Count of homeless students in Oregon school districts, 2008-2009". The Oregonian. p. 6. Retrieved 2009-09-18.
- Media related to West Linn-Wilsonville School District at Wikimedia Commons
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|