From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up whale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A whale is a sea mammal.
Whale may also refer to:
- Ingalls Rink, Yale University, commonly referred to as "The Whale"
- The Whale, a housing project by Danish West 8
- Moby-Dick or The Whale, a novel by Herman Melville
- The Whale (poem), a poem in Old English
- Tobias Whale, a comic book villain
- Whale (improbable), a character in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
- Whale (band), a Swedish pop group
- "The Whale" (ELO song), a song by Electric Light Orchestra from the album Out of the Blue
- "Whales", a song by Scale the Summit from the album The Collective
- The Whale (Tavener), a cantata by the 20th-century English composer John Tavener
- Brian Roberts (Australian rules footballer), nicknamed 'The Whale'
- James Whale, film director
- James Whale (radio), British radio & TV presenter
- Whale, Cumbria, England
- Whale Cove (Oregon), USA
- Whale Cove, Nunavut, Canada
- Whale Island, Hampshire, England
- Whale Island, New Zealand
- Whale Island, in the Torres Strait, Australia
- Whale Lake, Minnesota
- Whale Rock, Rhode Island
- Hartford Whalers, a former NHL franchise nicknamed "the whale"
- Connecticut Whale, a current American Hockey League franchise
- A-3 Skywarrior, a carrier-based aircraft nicknamed "the whale"
- USS Whale, ships of the US Navy
- Whale (ship) (1810–1816), a sailing vessel
- W.H.A.L.E., a fictional vehicle in the G.I. Joe universe
- Cetus, a constellation also known as "The Whale"
- High roller, a type of casino gambler
- Whale (computer virus), a malicious program
- Wael, Arabic surname
- Wail, commune in France
- Wale (disambiguation)
- Wales (disambiguation)
- Whaling, the hunting of whales
- Waterfront Historic Area League (WHALE)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.