From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windy City is the nickname of Chicago, Illinois.
Windy City may also refer to:
- Baku, Azerbaijan, Küləklər şəhəri ("the City of Winds")
- Port Elizabeth, South Africa
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Hsinchu, "Windy City" of Taiwan
- Luleå, Sweden, Den blåsiga staden ("The Windy City")
- Majalengka on Java, Indonesia ("the City of Wind")
- Pachuca, Hidalgo in Mexico, La Bella Airosa ('The Beautiful Windy One')
- Lethbridge, Alberta Canada
- Windy City (musical), based on the play The Front Page
- Windy City (film), a 1984 film
- Windy City (band), a South Korean band
- Windy City Jazz Band, an Australian Trad Jazz band
- "(Just Blew in from the) Windy City", a song from the 1953 film musical Calamity Jane
- Windy City Breakdown, a 1977 album by Jonathan Cain
- Metro Squash Windy City Open, a squash tournament held annually in Chicago
- Windy City (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Other uses
- Windy City Times, a Chicago LGBT newspaper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Windy City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.