From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see WU.
|Look up wu or Wu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Wu may refer to:
- Wu (region) (吳), a region in China, associated with:
- Wu Chinese, a variety of spoken Chinese spoken in the Wu region
- Wu (state), a state in the Wu region during the Spring and Autumn Period
- Wu (city), its eponymous capital at modern Suzhou
- Eastern Wu, also called Kingdom of Wu or Sun Wu, a state in southeastern China during the Three Kingdoms Period
- Li Zitong, who declared a brief Wu Dynasty during the Sui–Tang interregnum
- Wu (Ten Kingdoms), one of the kingdoms during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period
- Wuyue, one of the kingdoms during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period
- Wu (surname) (or Woo), several different Chinese surnames
- Wu Zixu, famous general in the Spring and Autumn period of Chinese history
- Ta-You Wu (1907–2000), Chinese-born physicist
- Chien-Shiung Wu (1912–1997), Chinese-born physicist
- David Wu (1955–), a United States Congressman from Oregon
- Harry Wu (1937–), a human rights activist
- Jason Wu, Taiwanese Canadian fashion designer
- Tim Wu, a legal academic
- Wu Wenjun (1919–), mathematician
- Yi Wu (1912–1945), a member of Korea's imperial family
- Wu Yi, Vice Premier of China
- Kevin Wu, better known as KevJumba, YouTube celebrity
- Wu, nickname of the singer of alternative rock band This Et Al
- Wu Qingyuan, better known by the Japanese pronunciation of his name, Go Seigen, leading player of Go (game)
- Chun Wu, past member of Fahrenheit 飛輪海 Fei Lun Hai (Taiwanese Band), actor and Own 3 Fitness Zone in Brunei
- Wu Daozi, a Chinese artist of the Tang Dynasty
- A number of Chinese emperors
- Fictional people
- Sensei Wu, a character in Ninjago:Masters of Spinjitzu.
Wu may also refer to:
- Wú (negative), Zhaozhou's response to the question: "Does a dog have the Buddha-nature?"
- Wu-style taijiquan, also Wu/Hao style Taijiquan
- Wu (shaman), a kind of Chinese shaman
- The Wu-Tang Clan, an American rap group with themes based on Chinese folk lore and martial arts movies
- Shen Gong Wu are fictional mystical artifacts from the animated series Xiaolin Showdown
- Wu wei, a principle of Taoism
- Wii U, Nintendo's video game console
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Wu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.