|Industry||Local search],[telephone directory],[Digital Products|
|Headquarters||Provo, Utah, United States|
|Area served||United States|
Ziplocal is a company which provides local search information across the United States through traditional print yellow pages, ziplocal.com and mobile apps for iPhone and Adnroid. Ziplocal offers digital solutions to small to medium sized business such as Websites, Videos, Reputation Management and print yellow pages. 
In January 2010, Utah-based Phone Directories Company (PDC) entered into an agreement with Canpages and rebranded itself as Ziplocal. In March 2010, Olivier Vincent (then CEO of Canpages) orchestrated the sale of Canpages (including Ziplocal's assets) to Yellow Pages Group (YPG). YPG then traded its US division (YPG Directories, LLC.) to Ziplocal, LP  in exchange for an "equity-to-equity swap". YPG now owns 35% of Ziplocal. Olivier Vincent then left his position as CEO of Canpages and became CEO and President of the Board of Directors of Ziplocal.
Olivier Vincent is no longer the CEO of Ziplocal and so his team members which includes Dariush the CTO. Mike Anderson who was working with Canpages earlier became the CEO of Ziplocal in 2011 until 2012.
Ziplocal's website states that its corporate office is in Provo, Utah 
- "Canpages Enters US Market via Partnership" Screenwerk. 18 January 2010. Last accessed 09 March 2011.
- "ZipLocal.com to call Vancouver home", Techvibes. 08 July 2010. Last accessed 09 March 2011.
- "Yellow Pages Group acquires Canpages" Techvibes. 30 March 2010. Last accessed 09 March 2011.
- "Yellow Media To Acquire Canpages" RTTNews. 01 April 2010. Last accessed 9 March 2011.
- "Yellow Pages Income Fund Reports Q1 2010 Financial Results", Marketwire. 06 May 2010. Last accessed 9 March 2011.