"S" Is for Silence
Jump to navigation Jump to search
First edition cover
|Publisher||G. P. Putnam's Sons|
|Media type||Print (hardcover)|
|Pages||374 first edition|
|LC Class||PS3557.R13 S15 2005|
|Preceded by||"R" Is for Ricochet|
|Followed by||"T" Is for Trespass|
Shortly after publication, this novel topped The New York Times best-seller list for hardcover fiction.
This article needs an improved plot summary. (January 2018)
- Kinsey Millhone: Private detective
- Salij, Marta (December 14, 2005). "'S Is for Silence': Sue Grafton does a little time traveling for alphabet mystery No. 19". Detroit Free Press.
- Faller, Mary Beth (December 7, 2005). "With 'Silence' in the stores, writer faces next in series". The Arizona Republic.[dead link]
- Nelson, Chris (January 1, 2006). "S is for Super". Calgary Sun.[dead link]
- Syler, Rene (December 9, 2005). "The ABCs Of Sue Grafton". CBS News, The Early Show.
- Pierleon, Allen O. (January 2, 2006). "S is for Sassy: Grafton's 'dark side' is back for more cocky crime-solving". Seattle Post-Intelligencer.
- "Paperback bestsellers/mass market". Publishers Weekly. December 11, 2006.
- "Carol Has A Bully". Great News on NBC. May 23, 2017. Retrieved January 11, 2018.
- Sue Grafton Alphabet Series official site
|This article about a mystery novel of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.