Órfhlaith Foyle, Irish writer and poet.
Foyle was born in Nigeria to Irish missionary parents, living there as well as Kenya and Malawi, all of which had a profound effect upon her writing. She later lived in Australia, France, Russia, Israel and the United Kingdom. She now lives in Galway, Ireland. Her publications to date include a novel and a book of poetry. A second novel is forthcoming.
- Belios, Lilliput Press, 2005
- Revenge, Arlen House, 2005
- Red Riding Hood's Dilemma, Arlen House, 2009
- Somewhere In Minnesota, Arlen House 2011
- Clemency Browne Dreams of Gin, Arlen House 2014