This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Şehrîbana Kurdî (or Shahribana Kurdi), (born 1973), is a singer from Turkey of Kurdish origin. She was born in İzmir in western Turkey. Her family are originally from Kiziltepe, Mardin. She began singing at the age of 14 in 1987 at local school bands, and since 1991 she has become a professional singer. Her first album was titled Ez keçim keça Kurdanim (I am a Kurdish girl). She recorded an album with Iranian_Kurdish musician Abdollah Alijani Ardeshir.
- Ez keçim keça Kurdanim, (I am a Kurdish girl), 1991.
- Sor Gula Min, 1992.
- Yek, du, sê, (One, two, three), 1993.
- Ez Hatim, (I came), 1995.
- Evîna Stranan, (Love of songs), 2005.
- "Şehriban'a Kürdi'den çözüm sürecine destek". Haberler.com (in Turkish). 7 September 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2015.
- "Şehribana Kürdi Batman'da Konser Verdi". Milliyet (in Turkish). 7 September 2014. Retrieved 25 November 2015.
- "Şehrîbana Kurdî û klîpek nû". Rûdaw (in Kurdish). 13 October 2015. Retrieved 25 November 2015.
- Official website (in Turkish) (in Kurdish)