From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from 東海 (disambiguation))
東海 or 东海 means "East Sea" or "Eastern Sea" in Chinese characters.
In Chinese, it may refer to:
- East China Sea, a marginal sea east of China
- Tunghai University, a university in Taiwan
In Japanese, it may refer to:
- Tōkai region, a subregion of Chūbu facing the Pacific Ocean
- Tōkai, Ibaraki, a village in Ibaraki, Japan
- Tōkai, Aichi, a city in Aichi, Japan
- Tōkai University, a university in Tokyo, Japan
- Tōkai Gakki, a Japanese guitar manufacturer
- Tōkai (train), a train service
In Korean hanja, it may refer to:
- Sea of Japan, a marginal sea of the western Pacific Ocean, bordered by Japan, Korea and Russia
- Donghae, Gangwon, a city in Gangwon, South Korea
- Donghae (singer), a member of the Korean music group Super Junior
- East Sea (disambiguation)
- Donghae (disambiguation), Korean pronunciation
- Tōkai (disambiguation), Japanese pronunciation
- Tunghai (disambiguation), Mandarin pronunciation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 東海.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.