Šariš Brewery (Slovak: Pivovar Šariš) is the largest brewery in Slovakia, located in Veľký Šariš near Prešov. The brewery has been part of global brewing giant SABMiller (since 1997). Since January 1, 2007, the company Pivovary Topvar has operated in Slovakia, which is the combination of the existing breweries Pivovar Šariš and Topvar. SABMillero owns 100% of the shares of Pivovary Topvar.
Šariš Brewery was founded in 1964. The first litres of Šariš beer were brewed on May 26, 1967.
- Šariš 12% Premium - a premium beer produced from light malt by two-phase fermentation, with a subsequent long refermentation at low temperatures. This brand is the pride of the Šariš Brewery, awarded in the Monde Selection world quality contest in Brussels with three gold medals.
- Šariš 11% Tmavý - a dark beer, brewed from four kinds of malt and hops.
- Šariš 10% - Šariš Light was the first brand brewed by the Šariš Brewery in 1967, a draught table beer.
- Smädný mních (Thirsty Monk Light) - a light draught beer.
Šariš Brewery logo
on the sidewalk in Prešov
- Official website of Šariš Brewery (in Slovak)
|This beer or brewery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|