1030s in architecture
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (August 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|1020s . 1030s in architecture . 1040s|
- 1030 – Speyer Cathedral, Germany, initiated by Emperor Konrad II.
- 1032 – Santa Maria de Ripoll, Catalonia is consecrated.
- 1033 – St. Michael's Church, Hildesheim, Holy Roman Empire, completed and consecrated.
- 1034 – The Saviour Cathedral of Chernihiv
- 1036 – Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem restored and renovated by the Fatimid caliph after an earthquake in 1033.
- 1037 – Chartres Cathedral in France consecrated for the fifth time (building destroyed today).
- 1037 – St Sophia Cathedral in Kiev founded.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|