1070s in art
(Redirected from 1073 in art)
|1060s . 1070s in art . 1080s|
The decade of the 1070s in art involved some significant events.
- 1070's Bayeux Tapestry is completed possibly to unveil at the dedication of Bayeux Cathedral in 1077.
- 1072 Guo Xi paints Early Spring and Autumn in the River Valley
- 1076: Fujiwara no Sadazane - Japanese calligrapher during the Heian period (died 1120)
- 1073: Ibn al-Tilmīdh - Syriac Christian physician, pharmacist, poet, musician and calligrapher (died 1165)
- Grape, Wolfgang (1994). The Bayeux tapestry: monument to a Norman triumph. Prestel. ISBN 978-3-7913-1365-8. Retrieved 3 May 2012.
- Bossy, Michel-André; Brothers, Thomas; McEnroe, John C. (2001-10-30). Artists, Writers, and Musicians: An Encyclopedia of People Who Changed the World. Greenwood Publishing Group. p. 82. ISBN 978-1-57356-154-9. Retrieved 2012-05-03.