1101 New York Avenue
|1101 New York Avenue|
|Location||1101 New York Avenue NW, Washington, D.C., United States|
|Roof||50 metres (160 ft)|
|Design and construction|
1101 New York Avenue is a high-rise building located in Washington, D.C., United States. Designed by architect Kevin Roche, its construction was completed in 2007. The glass clad structure rises to 50 metres (160 ft) and contains 12 floors totaling 380,000 square feet. The building was designed with notched corners to allow for more window offices. The building is tied for the 20th tallest building in Washington D.C.
The building houses Google's public policy offices., as well as the headquarters of the National Retail Federation (NRF). The building also houses an Ernst & Young office. The previous Global Chairman and CEO of Ernst & Young, Mark Weinberger was located at this office.
- Jenkins, Marck (July 7, 2007). "Eyesore of the Week: 1101 New York Avenue NW". Washington City Paper. Washington, DC. Retrieved May 7, 2016.
- "1101 New York Avenue". Skyscraperpage.com. Retrieved 2008-07-05.
- "1101 New York Ave NW". 1101 New York Ave NW. Retrieved 2021-06-28.
- Google's public policy offices
- Ernst and Young Locations
- "Global Chairman and CEO of Ernst & Young". Archived from the original on 2014-10-05. Retrieved 2016-08-30.