|Centuries:||1st century – 2nd century – 3rd century|
|Decades:||80s 90s 100s – 110s – 120s 130s 140s|
|Years:||111 112 113 – 114 – 115 116 117|
|114 by topic|
|State leaders – Sovereign states|
|Birth and death categories|
|Births – Deaths|
|Establishment and disestablishment categories|
|Establishments – Disestablishments|
|Ab urbe condita||867|
|Chinese calendar||癸丑年 (Water Ox)
2810 or 2750
— to —
甲寅年 (Wood Tiger)
2811 or 2751
|Coptic calendar||−170 – −169|
|- Vikram Samvat||170–171|
|- Shaka Samvat||36–37|
|- Kali Yuga||3215–3216|
|Iranian calendar||508 BP – 507 BP|
|Islamic calendar||524 BH – 523 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1798 before ROC
|Seleucid era||425/426 AG|
|Thai solar calendar||656–657|
Year 114 (CXIV) was a common year starting on Sunday (link will display the full calendar) of the Julian calendar. At the time, it was known as the Year of the Consulship of Hasta and Vopiscus (or, less frequently, year 867 Ab urbe condita). The denomination 114 for this year has been used since the early medieval period, when the Anno Domini calendar era became the prevalent method in Europe for naming years.
- The Arch of Trajan is erected in Benevento.
- The kingdom of Osroene becomes a vassal kingdom of the Roman Empire.
- Emperor Trajan defeats the Parthians and overruns Armenia and northern Mesopotamia.
- A monument to Philopappos, prince-in-exile of old Commagene (a buffer-state between Rome and Parthia) is erected in Athens.
- First year of Yuanchu era of the Chinese Eastern Han Dynasty.